Apply for a Public Service Rental
The process of applying for a public service rental falls under the auspices of the Ministry of Lands, Housing and Survey.
Below is the process that follows:
- An application form is endorsed by the HRM and approved by the PS.
- The application is received by the Government Housing Division (GHD) and undergoes a compliance check. The form is returned to the Ministry if not compliant.
- Once compliance is achieved, an inspection is carried out on the property and a rental valuation is conducted.
- A rental amount is then approved by the GHD.
- The GHD processes the Tenancy Agreement.
- The Tenancy Agreement is then issued to the respective parties for signing.
- The Director signs off on the Tenancy Agreement and returns copies to the parties concerned.
- The respective Ministry raises the payment and forwards it to the GHD.
- The payment is endorsed by the GHD and forwarded to Finance.