Convert a Temporary Occupation License to a Fixed Term Estate

The process of converting a temporary occupation license to a fixed term estate falls under the auspices of the Ministry of Lands, Housing and Survey.

An individual must make their enquiry with the customer service counter where officers will provide an application form for conversion.

The application and a relevant map is submitted, and forwarded to the TOL officer to assess and report to the Land Board. The Land Board then decides on the outcome of the application. The individual must also pay any outstanding arrears and provide a proper postal address for correspondence.

Translate »