About the Ministry of Provincial Government and Institutional Strengthening
The Ministry of Provincial Government and Institutional Strengthening (MPGIS) was established through Provincial Government Act N0 7 of 1981 which was assented to by the first Governor General of Solomon Islands, Sir Baddeley Devesi on 22nd January 1982 and published in the Gazette in the 80s (date TBC) thus legitimise establishment of the MPGIS.
In the mid-80s until early 90s, the affairs of the Provinces were under the auspices of the Ministry of Home Affairs under the Department of Provincial Governments and Rural Development. By the mid-90s the affairs of the Provincial Governments have already come under a fully-fledged Ministry with the rural development component shifted to the Ministry of Rural Development while the institutional strengthening component was added to become what it is today, the Ministry of Provincial Government and Institutional Strengthening (MPGIS).
To date the MPGIS derives its mandates from two legal instruments; the Legal Notice 165 of 2007, and the Provincial Government Act (PGA) 1997.
Mandates according to the Legal Notice 165 of 2007 are;
- Provincial Government Department
- Community Services
- Resettlement Planning and Management Schemes
- Provincial Institutional Strengthening
- Planning and Execution of Financial Grants to Provinces
- Provincial Government Development
- Provincial Elections
Mandates under PGA 1997 are;
- Transfer of Functions
- Exercise of Functions
- Finances & Establishments and Management of Funds
- Management of Special Projects
- Other general and supplementary matters, including the right on information needed to exercise PG functions
The Minister, being the political head of the Ministry, is the highest executive and as such responsible for overseeing that these tasks are exercised in a transparent and accountable manner.
Minister of the Ministry of Provincial Government and Institutional Strengthening
Hon. Rollen Seleso (MP) for South Guadalcanal)
Welcome to the Ministry of Provincial Government and Institutional Strengthening (MPGIS)
Our Vision Statement is: ‘Improved Provincial Government Service Delivery System that meets the Needs of the Rural Populace’
Our Mission is: To seek Clarifications & Expansion of the Roles of the Provincial Governments and solicit Resources to facilitate Effective Service Delivery for Improved Living Conditions of all Rural Communities. We will work closely with State Actors and the International Partners to Strengthen the Provincial Institutions for Sustained and Accountable System of Governance’.
Our services include:
- Establishment of Provincial Townships
- Resettlement Planning and Management Schemes
- Organising of Bi-Annual Premiers Conference and implement its resolutions
- Supporting Provincial Second Appointed Days
Our essential services include:
- Administration and enforcement of the Provincial Government Act 1997
- Provincial Elections
- Salaries and allowances of MPAs
- Transfer of functions/funds to Provinces
- Assenting to Ordinances
- Finances and establishments and management of funds
- Provincial services
- Institutional Strengthening of Provincial Governments
- Capacity Building of Provincial Assemblies, Executives and Administrations
- Provincial Development Planning
- Public Expenditure Management Systems and Public Finance
- Participatory Planning, Social Accountability, and Ward Committees
- Provincial Budgets and Funding System
Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting systems to ensure accountability and transparency
Divisions and Departments
The MPGIS has the following Divisions under its umbrella. You will find quick information about each and their contact details if required.
The Executive Division is led by the Minister of MPGIS, Hon. Rollen Seleso (MP). The Permanent Secretary heads the Senior Management Team of MPGIS as the Accountable Officer. He is supported by the Deputy Secretary Operations and the Chief Technical Advisor (CTA) under the Provincial Governance Strengthening Programme (PGSP).
The mission of the MPGIS Executive is to: Provide the Ministry and the Provincial Government Executives the required visionary leadership and technical support in policy development, interpretation, and implementation in line with the National Development Strategies, DCGA Policy Statement and the SDGs to facilitate service delivery at provincial and community level.
The functions of the MPGIS Executive are:
- Policy formulation and guidelines for implementation in line with National Development Strategy Objectives and the DCGA Policy Statement.
- Overall policy direction and supervision of SIG policies as applicable to the Ministry and the Provinces.
- Supervise the implementation of Provincial Government Act 1997 and ensure its revision.
- Oversee the implementation of Government Regulations and other Cabinet decisions by mainstreaming them in the recurrent and capital development budgets of MPGIS and the nine provinces.
- Supervision and monitoring of Divisional heads through regular reporting mechanisms.
- Oversee the implementation of performance management process policy initiated by MPS.
- Oversee the application of the tailor-made PMP for the nine provincial governments as formulated by the MPGIS and endorsed by the MPS.
- Policy development support to provincial executive.
- Seek resources from the SIG to finance the sustainable implementation of participatory planning and social accountability.
- Lead the mobilisation of resources from SIG and donor partners to upscale capital development funds of PCDF.
- Coordination of Premiers Conference and mainstreaming the conference cost in MPGIS annual budget.
- Advise the Minister on important policy issues including legal advice.
- Strengthen the MPGIS internal audit division with expertise to make the division function effectively.
- Establish monitoring divisions and ensure routine monitoring of key PG and MPGIS infrastructures at the provincial and community level.
- Strengthen the public expenditure management capacity of PGs to improve audit reports.
- Carry out detailed expenditure assessment of the nine PGs in preparation for the re-submission of Revenue Sharing Scheme Bill to the Cabinet.
- Fiscal decentralisation Policy advocacy on behalf of provincial governments.
Coordinating and administering PGSP in line with Objective 5 and 4 of National Development Strategy and the approved project document.
Internal Audit Division
The Audit Division is currently manned by three officers; a Chief Audit Officer, and two Principal Audit Officers. The internal audit division in MPGIS needs technical specialist to support the audit work in the PGs and the MPGIS.
The mission of the Audit Division is to promote internal control systems at MPGIS and Provincial Governments aligning with DCC policy no 188.8.131.52 (d) (iii), and to support institutional strengthening of PGs systems.
Functions of the Division are to:
- To conduct a compliance and comprehensive review of MPGIS financial transactions for each fiscal year to ascertain efficiency of internal controls and compliance with laws and regulations of SIG.
To carry out audit review on financial Transactions of the nine Provincial Governments for each fiscal year to ascertain efficiency and effectiveness of the enforcement of internal controls and compliance with the relevant legislation, policies and other laws in the PGs.
The Finance Division is manned by five officers. There is a Supervising Financial Controller heading the Division and supported by a Chief Accountant, a Principal Accountant, and two Senior Accountants.
The mission of the Division is to: Establish proper guidelines and procedures required to ensure proper accounting standards and procedures with regards to revenues and expenditures are followed and implemented through capacity building of Ministry and Provincial Government officials in public expenditure management systems.
The functions of the Finance Division are to:
- Establish proper accounting guidelines and procedures.
- Develop effective control mechanisms for the Ministry and the provincial governments.
- Ensure compliance to Financial Management Ordinances and Financial Instructions.
- Ensure quality and timely financial reports inclusive of PCDF.
- Develop effective revenue mobilization strategy.
- Provide financial advice to the executive and the Minister.
- Ensure timely and adequate funds are provided to provincial governments.
- Ensure reduction of audit disclaimer and qualified audit reports.
Provincial Governance Strengthening Programme (PGSP)
The PGSP is now incorporated as a division in the Ministry with its own established chart of account. The division has a recurrent and development budget component. In 2021 the division had 12 officers: Programme Management Expert, PCDF Coordinator, Communications Officer, Provincial Capacity Development Officer, PCDAs (6). The division does not have a director yet, but it works closely with the Deputy Secretary Operations, the PS MPGIS and all other divisional heads and staff within the Ministry. The PCDAs report primarily to the PSs in the Provinces.
The PGSP sets out to provide capacity building and high-level technical support to the Ministry to be able to supervise the PGA 1997, develop the existing capabilities of the Ministry and the Provincial Government for effectively delivery. The program solicits and mobilise resources for the Ministry and the Provincial Governments to facilitate the funding for its critical mandates.
The functions of the PGSP are to:
- Develop capacity of the MPGIS and the PGs in Public Financial Management (PFM) and Public Sector Reform.
- Technically support the Ministry and the PGs in implementing Performance-Based Grants System.
- Develop capacity of the PGs in Public Expenditure Managements (PEM) systems
- Provide technical support to the Ministry and the PGs to come up with policies for effective decentralized service delivery.
- Develop policies and strategies for PFM and PEM reforms.
- Leverage funding for financing PG capital development projects and recurrent budgets.
- Provide technical support to promote Participatory Planning and Social Accountability.
- Build capacities of Provincial Elected Leaders for proper management of public resources.
- Technically support the MPGIS to implement Government Policies and Strategies.
- Technically support the review of the PGA 1997 and other subsidiary legislations to promote enhanced service delivery.
Provincial Governance Division
The PGD is headed by a Director supported by a Principal Capacity Development Officer and two Senior Capacity Development Officers.
The mission of the PGD is to: Strengthen the Provincial Assemblies in appreciating their roles and responsibilities to enable them to play an effective oversight role in public sector service delivery which shall make Provincial Governments as key players in the implementation of NDS and the MDGs.
The functions of the PGD are to:
- Coordinating all Provincial Elections.
- Coordinate civic education to encourage citizen participation in political process.
- Coordinates capacity building for Members of Provincial Assemblies including inductions.
- Identifying and assessing capacity needs of Provincial Governments including MPAs.
- Carry out Training Needs Assessment and develop comprehensive training manual for the MPAs.
Corporate Services Division
The division currently has two Senior Officers; Chief Administrative Officer, and the Principal Administrative Officer who are supported by a Receptionist and a Cleaner. The position of a Central Registry Officer is vacant since 2021.
The mission of the CSD is to: Provide efficient and cost-effective services to the various divisions of the MPGIS through effective procurement system, better procedures for asset management and maintenance, better coordination of ICT strategies and effective implementation of corporate communications policies.
The functions of the CSD are to:
- Coordinate all procurements on behalf of the Ministry
- Asset management.
- Coordination of ICT strategies at the MPGIS and Provincial Governments
- Implementation of corporate communication policies
- Tender processes
- Provision of logistic and other services support to all other divisions
- Headquarter office general welfare
- Timely payments of MPA salaries, allowances and officer’s rents.
MPGIS Monitoring Division
The current manpower in the division is three. There is recruitment process to replace one director to head the division plus an additional Chief Works Officer.
The mission of the monitoring division is to: Continuously monitor and evaluate PG level and WDC development projects to ensure timely delivery of projects, and provide feedback to facilitate timely intervention to rectify issues observed during monitoring.
The functions are to:
- Monitoring of development projects such as PCDF/SIG Funded Projects and WDG Projects transferred to WDCs.
- Monitoring the performance and effectiveness of WDC in all 9 Provinces in 172 wards
- Monitor the effectiveness of capacity building being offered by the Provincials officers, MPGIS to community support officers and WDC
- Monitoring of project implementation processes including procurement and contract processes and procedures.
- Verify as to whether PPDC coordinate with sector Ministries in using standard designs for all SIG, PCDF and Provincial funded projects.
- Verify the effectiveness of PG monitoring by PCDAs, Engineers and Assistant Engineers of all projects.
- Other engineering support to PGs when requested
Human Resources Development Division
The Human Resource Development Division has three officers. The Human Resource Manager, the Principal Human Resource Manager and the Senior Human Resource Manager.
The HRDD mission is to: Mobilise resources for effective recruitment to fill all vacant positions through open merit process by working closely with the Ministry Executive and the Ministry of Public Service. Proper induction courses would be conducted for newly recruited officers to enable them to appreciate the basic principles of how public service works including principles of ethical behaviour and to further clarify their roles as per their job descriptions.
The functions of the HRDD are to:
- Coordinate all recruitment processes
- Coordinate induction programme for all newly appointed officers
- Coordinate with IPAM all capacity building initiatives designed for provincial officers on public service procedures
- Provision of core officers in the Provincial Governments
- Staff retention and succession plan strategy
- Coordinate staff appraisal and evaluations
- HRM as a gender focal person to be responsible for mainstreaming activities on gender
|Hon. Rollen Seleso||Minister||Executive||42108||Rollen.Seleso@npsi.gov.sb|
|Stanley Dick Pirione||Permanent Secretary||Executive||42119||SPirione@mpgis.gov.sb|
|John Misitee||Deputy Secretary||Executive||42104||JMisitee@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Sussie Iro||Executive Personal Secretary||Executive||28606||SIro@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Dorothy Kiko||Human Resource Manager||Human Resource Division (HRD)||42106||DKiko@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Steve Frank Tafea||Principal Administration Officer||HRD||42113||STafea@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Jaimmie Wale Geisae||Senior Human Resource Officer||HRD||42110||JWale@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Lydinah Kopana||Supervising Financial Controller||Finance Division (FD)||42107||LKopana@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Priscilla Cheka||Chief Accountant (Provinces)||FD||42112||PCheka@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Allan Aru||Principal Accountant & CA HQ (Supervising)||FDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Raylyn Lilia||Senior Accountant||FD||42116||RLilia@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Gabriel Hauato||Senior Accountant||FD||42112||GHauato@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Mark Sulumae||Principal Auditor||Internal Audit Division (IAD)||42105||MSulumae@mpgis.gov.sb|
|John Talu||Chief Auditor||IAD||42105||JTalu@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Peter Tolifaeki||Principal Auditor||IAD||42105||PTolifaeki@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Christian Siale||Chief Admin Officer||Cooperate Services Division (CSD)||email@example.com|
|Melanie Fanasia||Principal Admin Officer||CSDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lisinta Mae||Assistant Admin Officer||CSD||42111||LMae@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Junity Siofa||Orderly Cleaner||CSD||42111||JSiofa@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Robert Kaua Dolaiasi||Director||Provincial Governance Division (PGD)||email@example.com|
|Janet Talunago||Principal Development Officer||PGDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alfred Gatho||Snr Capacity Development Officer||PGD||42116||AGatho@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Jeff Wanega||Snr Capacity Development Officer||PGD||42116||JWanega@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Silvester Tiki||Chief Infrastructure Officer||Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E)||email@example.com|
|Napoleon Poropaina||Monitoring and Evaluation Officer||M&E||42114||NPoropaina@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Sharon Rua||Monitoring and Evaluation Officer||M&E||42116||SRua@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Momodou Lamin Sawaneh||Chief Technical Advisor (CTA)||Provincial Governance Strengthening Programme (PGSP/MPGIS)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Geoffrey Vakolevae||Provincial Capacity Development Fund (PCDF) Coordinator||PGSP/MPGIS||22525||GVakolevae@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Baddeley Dickson Nukumuna||Communication Officer||PGSP/MPGISemail@example.com|
|Vacant||Provincial Secretary||Malaita Executive|
|David Tuita||Deputy Provincial Secretary||Malaita Executivefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Peter Z Herehura||Provincial Planning Coordinator||Malaita Planning||PHerehura@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Francis Irofimae||Provincial Treasurer||Malaita Financeemail@example.com|
|Hendrik Faásifoabae||Deputy Provincial Treasurer||Malaita Finance||HFasifoabae@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Paul Wakio||Provincial Capacity Development Advisor (PCDA)||Malaita Executivefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Danny Waneoroa||Planning Specialist||Malaita Planningemail@example.com|
|Vacant||Procurement Specialist||Malaita Planning|
|Joseph Nunua||Accountant Specialist||Malaita Finance||JNunua@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Teddy Irumai||Provincial Engineer||Malaita Worksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Assistant Engineer||Malaita Works|
|Vacant||Provincial Secretary||Makira Ulawa Executive|
|Wilson Rafiau||Deputy Provincial Secretary||Makira Ulawa Executive||50245||Wilson.Rafiau@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Cecilia Waokahi||Provincial Planning Coordinator||Makira Ulawa Planningemail@example.com|
|Eunice Bea||Deputy Provincial Treasurer||Makira Ulawa Finance||50023||Eunice.Bea@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Vacant||Provincial Capacity Development Advisor (PCDA)||Makira Ulawa Executive||50076|
|Francis Sulua||Planning Specialist||Makira Ulawa Planning||FSulua@mpgid.gov.sb|
|Moses Haganitoto||Procurement Specialist||Makira Ulawa Planningfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Vacant||Accountant Specialist||Makira Ulawa Finance|
|Richard Marahora||Provincial Engineer||Makira Ulawa Worksemail@example.com|
|Frank Torilofa||Assistant Engineer||Makira Ulawa Works||50076|
|Jeffrey Wickham||Provincial Secretary||Western Executivefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Patrick Toiraena||Deputy Provincial Secretary||Western Executive||60250||PToiraena@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Lathernward Piokera||Provincial Treasurer||Western Finance||LPiokera@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Vacant||Provincial Planning Coordinator||Western Planning|
|Albert Binoa||Deputy Provincial Treasurer||Western Financeemail@example.com|
|Korolyn Zutu||Provincial Capacity Development Advisor (PCDA)||Western Executivefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Nixon Qurusu||Planning Specialist||Western Planningemail@example.com|
|Jone Masa||Procurement Specialist||Western Planningfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Joe Tefenoli||Accountant Specialist||Western Finance||60250||JTefenoli@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Osborne Vagana||Provincial Engineer||Western Worksemail@example.com|
|Darren Tefenoli||Assistant Engineer||Western Worksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Gavin Totu||Noro Town Clerk||Noro Townshipemail@example.com|
|Alex Alezama||Noro Town Treasurer||Noro Township||AAlezama@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Mary Sau||Personal Secretary||Noro Townshipfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Vacant||Provincial Secretary||Isabel Executiveemail@example.com|
|Rex Manase||Deputy Provincial Secretary||Isabel Executive||35079||RManase@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Abraham Bualo||Chief Legal Advisor||Isabel Executivefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Eilleen Baragamu||Provincial Treasurer||Isabel Finance||35031||EBaragamu@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Natasha Grace Eta||Provincial Planning Coordinator||Isabel Planning||35207||GEta@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Titus Ngelea||Deputy Provincial Treasurer||Isabel Finance||35079||TNgelea@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Joseph Ramo||Provincial Capacity Development Advisor (PCDA)||Isabel Finance||35207||Ramo.email@example.com|
|Norman Hiropuhi||Planning Specialist||Isabel Planning||35207||NHiropuhi@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Charles Koroni||Procurement Specialist||Isabel Planning||35207||CKoroni@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Ben Arilasi||Accountant Specialist||Isabel Financefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tom Ro’uhau||Provincial Engineer||Isabel Worksemail@example.com|
|Godfrey F Hou||Assistant Engineer||Isabel Works||35145||GHou@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Allan Siale||Provincial Secretary||Central Executivefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Gabriel Agutuzepo||Provincial Treasurer||Central Financeemail@example.com|
|Delilah Lowe||Deputy Provincial Secretary||Central Executivefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|John Rapemora||Provincial Planning Coordinator||Central Planningemail@example.com|
|Marvin Parina||Provincial Treasurer||Central Financefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Adrian Toni||Provincial Capacity Development Advisor (PCDA)||Central Executiveemail@example.com|
|Charles Konai||Planning Specialist||Central Planning||32004||CKonai@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Emmanuel Butafa||Procurement Specialist||Central Planningfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jenny Tura||Accountant Specialist||Central Financeemail@example.com|
|Reginald R Mwaki||Provincial Engineer||Central Worksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Timmy Nanai Siosi||Assistant Engineer||Central Worksemail@example.com|
|Timothy Ngele||Provincial Secretary||Guadalcanal Executivefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Maesac R Suia||Provincial Secretary||Guadalcanal Executiveemail@example.com|
|Fredolyn Ricky||Provincial Planning Coordinator||Guadalcanal Planningfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Joyce Navala Bosoboe||Provincial Treasurer||Guadalcanal Financeemail@example.com|
|Guy S Jagabatu||Deputy Provincial Treasurer||Guadalcanal Financefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Junior Lana||Senior Planning Officer||Guadalcanal Planningemail@example.com|
|Rhoda Meleu||Provincial Capacity Development Advisor (PCDA)||Guadalcanal Executivefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Max Tova||Planning Specialist||Guadalcanal Planningemail@example.com|
|Timothy Maehioro Watekary||Procurement Specialist||Guadalcanal Planningfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dorah Eric||Accountant Specialist||Guadalcanal Financeemail@example.com|
|Ralph Lulute’e||Provincial Engineer||Guadalcanal Worksfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Steward Kilua||Assistant Engineer||Guadalcanal Worksemail@example.com|
|Allan Agasi||Provincial Secretary||Temotu Executivefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Elvis Kekegolo||Deputy Provincial Secretary||Temotu Executiveemail@example.com|
|Jerome Ave||Provincial Treasurer||Temotu Financefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Vacant||Provincial Planning Coordinator||Temotu Planning|
|May Daiwo||Deputy Provincial Treasurer||Temotu Financeemail@example.com|
|Vacant||Provincial Capacity Development Advisor (PCDA)||Temotu Executive|
|Casper Tuplo||Planning Specialist||Temotu Planningfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Giles Brunox Forau||Procurement Specialist||Temotu Planningemail@example.com|
|John Mark||Accountant Specialist||Temotu Financefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Wilson Mamubulou||Assistant Engineeremail@example.com|
|Geoffrey Pakipota||Provincial Secretary||Choiseul Executivefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Nelson Kere||Deputy Provincial Secretary||Choiseul Executiveemail@example.com|
|Samuel Keqa||Provincial Treasurer||Choiseul Financefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Cynthia Baripapa||Provincial Planning Coordinator||Choiseul Planning||63185||Cynthia12baripapa@gmail.com|
|Charles Tagimana||Deputy Provincial Treasurer||Choiseul Financeemail@example.com|
|Vacant||Provincial Capacity Development Advisor (PCDA)||Choiseul Executive|
|Miligan Pina||Planning Specialist||Choiseul Planning||63185||MPina@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Selwyn Vasuni||Procurement Specialist||Choiseul Planning||63185||SVasuni@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Basilio Solevudu||Accountant Specialist||Choiseul Financefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Robert Vavozo||Provincial Engineer||Choiseul Works||63142|
|Lynus Peloko||Assistant Engineer||Choiseul Worksemail@example.com|
|vacant||Provincial Secretary||RenBel Executive|
|Aubrey Saueha||Deputy Provincial Secretary||RenBel Executivefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Seth Tamua||Provincial Treasurer||RenBel Finance||Tupaukius007@gmail.com|
|Stanley Kataha||Provincial Planning Coordinator||RenBel Planningemail@example.com|
|Christina Nasiu||Provincial Capacity Development Advisor (PCDA)||RenBel Executivefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Walter Baddeley Salo||Planning Specialist||RenBel Planning||WSalo@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Patrick Wasirao||Procurement Specialist||RenBel Planningemail@example.com|
|Rayden Kakadi||Accountant Specialist||RenBel Financefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Glen Tauniu||Provincial Engineer||RenBel Works||GTauniu@mpgis.gov.sb|
|Daniel Taupongi||Assistant Engineer||RenBel Worksemail@example.com|
If you’re in the Solomon Islands and wish to visit us, our office location is provided below for your convenience. We look forward to welcoming you.
Ministry of Provincial Government and Institutional Strengthening
Anthony Saru Building