Obtain NGO Financial Assistance
The process of obtaining NGO financial assistance falls under the auspices of the Ministry of Home Affairs. This funding assistance supports capacity building trainings, seminars and workshop for youth and community leaders.
Provided here below is the process to obtain NGO financial assistance.
- Collect form from the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Fill in the form and submit to the Civil Affairs Division.
- The request for financial assistance will be assessed and the applicant will be informed of the outcome through a letter.
Checklist of required documents
- Applicant must provide a certificate of registration from the Company Haus of registry.
- A cover letter must be provided with the form.
- A proposal budget breakdown and time schedule to be provided along with the form.