Obtain Chief Financial Assistance
The process of obtaining chief financial assistance falls under the auspices of the Ministry of Home Affairs. This funding assistance supports capacity building for chiefs or community leaders through workshops, seminars and trainings.
Provided here below is the form to obtain chief financial assistance.
Click Here to download the Councils of Chiefs and House of Chiefs for Financial Assistance Form.
- Collect the application form from the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Fill in the form and submit to the Civil Affairs Division.
- The application will be screened and the applicant will be informed of the outcome through a letter.
Checklist of required documents
- Applicant must provide a certificate of registration from the Company Haus of registry.
- A cover letter must be provided with the form.
- A proposal budget breakdown and time schedule to be provided along with the form.