Obtain a Birth Notice
The process of obtaining a Birth Notice falls under the auspices of the Ministry of Health and Medical Services. To obtain one, please follow the steps below.
Step 1. DOWNLOAD the Birth Notice form. Click here
Step 2. Fill in the Birth Notice request form.
- Make sure that the forms are completely filled before you submit it.
Step 3. Submit filled form to the Health Information System unit.
- Check that ALL information are true and correct before submitting it to the HIS unit.
- Location of HIS unit: Ministry of Health and Medical Services, Chinatown, opposite the National Referral Hospital (NRH), Honiara.
Step 4. Issuance of Birth Notice by the Health Information System unit.
- Issuing of Birth Notice is on Mondays and Wednesdays ONLY.
- Opening hours: 8:30am – 12 noon & 1:00pm – 4:30pm.