Obtain a Death Notice
The process of obtaining a Death Notice falls under the auspices of the Ministry of Health and Medical Services. See below the useful steps.
Step 1. DOWNLOAD the Death Notice form. Click Here
Step 2. Fill in the Death Notice request form.
- Make sure that the forms are completely filled before you submit it.
Step 3. Submit filled form to the Health Information System unit.
- Check that ALL information are true and correct before submitting it to the HIS unit.
- Location of HIS unit: Ministry of Health and Medical Services, Chinatown, opposite the National Referral Hospital (NRH), Honiara.
Step 4. Issuance of Death Notice by the Health Information System unit.
- Issuing of Death Notice is on Mondays and Wednesdays ONLY.
- Opening hours: 8:30am – 12 noon & 1:00pm – 4:30pm.