MINISTRY OF POLICE NATIONAL SECURITY & CORRECTIONAL SERVICES
Hon. Anthony Kamutulaka Veke, Minister for Ministry of Police, National Security and Correctional Services
- The Honourable Minister, Hon. Anthony Kamutulaka Veke,
- Permanent Secretary,
- Commissioners of the Royal Solomon Islands Police Force and the Correctional Services of Solomon Islands,
- the entire staff and families of the Ministry of Police, National Security and Correctional Services,
- His Excellency the Governor General Sir David Vunagi, Lady Vunagi and Family
- Prime Minister Manasseh Damukana Sogavare and Family
- Speaker of the National Parliament and Family
- Chief Justice and Family
- Ministers of the Crown and their Families
- Leader of the Opposition Group, and of the Independent Group and their families,
- Members of the Diplomatic Corps
- Constitutional Post holders and their families
- The Churches and Faith-based organizations
- Government Ministries, Departments and other Public Offices
- Provincial Premiers, Members of Provincial Governments,
- The Judiciary, Legal Services and the Legal Fraternity
- Our Development and Security Partners
- Business Houses and Non-Government Organizations
- Our Health and Security Frontline Workers
- And to all the good citizens of Solomon Islands
We wish to convey our Sincere Easter greetings to you all. “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His great mercy He has given us new birth into a living hope through the Resurrection of Jesus Christ”. As we celebrate this Easter, let us be reminded of Jesus crucifixion, His bloodshed for all and the power of His resurrection when He AROSE AS LORDS OF LORDS. We can all rejoice today in what our Lord has done, no sacrifice can be compared to that of Gods dear son.
May the spirit of resurrection renewed our faith and help us make positive reflections as we strive together with positive aspirations to build a better future for our generation to come, by sharing love, respect and care for each other.
Let this Easter brings new Hope, Love, Joy and Peace to all mankind in our collective aspirations to maintain unity in good health and strength.
As the responsible Ministry for policing, correctional services and security, we request everyone to keep safe and be responsible to each other as law abiding people in our beloved Solomon Islands.
HAPPY EASTER CELEBRATION TO YOU ALL