REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI): Ministry of Police National Security and Correctional Services, MPNSCS
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
(CONSULTING SERVICES –SHORT TERM)
Description: Review and Upgrade of RSIPF Academy
MTB Reference: MTB C 01/23-MPNSCS
The Solomon Islands Government through the Ministry of Police, National Security and Correctional Services (MPNSCS), is seeking the Registration of the RSIPF Learning and Development “the Police Academy”, including the Accreditation of curriculum that deliver internationally recognized qualifications and standards
The Ministry of Police National Security and Correctional Services invites eligible Consultants to express their interest in providing consultancy services for the “Review and Upgrade of RSIPF Academy”. The services include a comprehensive review of the RSIPF Academy and providing technical assistance for Accreditation of curriculum.
Interested consultants must provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. The shortlisting criteria is as follows:
- Appropriate qualifications to undertake the assignment. Tenderers should submit curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications
- Excellent reporting and formal writing skills in English
- Strong interpersonal, Teamwork and Communication Skills
- Strong analytical and Presentation Skills
- Working knowledge of work-based training and Education programmes
- Sound Knowledge in qualification frameworks, training and curriculum designs
- General Experience in Consultancy in the past Five (5) years
- Number of Assignments undertaken similar to the one in the EOI in the past Five (5) years
- Experience in Solomon Islands or the pacific region
- Demonstrate experience with leaning and development management.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in the Solomon Islands Procurement and Contract Administration Manual 2022 and the Public Financial Management (Procurement) Regulations 2021.
Interested consultants may obtain further information and TOR by email to: JTwumasi@mpnscs.gov.sb & email@example.com or telephone: +677 22208 ext: 206/228 during business hours from 08:30 to 16:30 hours.
Expressions of interest must be labelled with EOI Reference Number & Description and delivered in hard copies and clearly marked with the address below by: 2:00pm, Friday 31st March, 2023.
Ministry of Police, National Security & Correctional Services
P O Box G1723
HONIARA, Solomon Islands