Solomon Islands Government
Ministry of Health and Medical Services
LETTER OF INVITATION
Tender Reference Number: CTB C 20/23
Name of Project: Supply and Delivery of Standard Diagnostic Clinic & Ward Equipment
To all Tenderers
- The Ministry of Health and Medical Services has budget funding for the Supply and Delivery of Standard Diagnostic Clinic & Ward equipment and now invites interested eligible Tenderers to submit tenders for the Supply and Delivery of Standard Diagnostic Clinic & ward Equipment for the National Medical Store, Ranadi. Full details are provided in the attached Technical Specifications.
- Bidding will be conducted through the Competitive Tendering procedure specified in SIG Financial Instructions 2010 and the Procurement and Contract Administration Manual and is open to all eligible Tenderers.
- Interested eligible Tenderer may obtain further information from Procurement Unit; Grace Lamana, email@example.com and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 08:00hrs – 16:30hrs.
- A complete set of Tender documents in English may be obtained by interested Tenderers on the submission of a personal or written application to this address Procurement Unit; Grace Lamana, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tenders must be delivered in sealed envelopes to the address below at or before 14:00hrs, 8th June 2023. Tenders shall be valid for a period of 90 days after the deadline of Tender submission. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of the Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. At 14:00hrs, 8th June 2023
- Late Tenders or incomplete tenders will be rejected.
Counter # 8
Chairman, Central Tender Board
Ministry of Finance and Treasury
P.O. Box G26
Honiara, Solomon Islands