MINISTRY OF INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
P.O BOX G8
INVITATION FOR COMPETITIVE TENDER BIDS
Employer: Ministry of Infrastructure Development
Project: MID New Test Lane
Contract Title: Consulting Services for Design and Documentation of the New MID Test Lane, at Mechanical Compound.
Contract Number: CTB C06/23.
- The Ministry of Infrastructure Development now invites sealed Bids from eligible and qualified Architectural & Engineering firms for the provision of Consulting Services for the contract above.
- Tendering will be conducted through the SIG Standard Competitive Tendering Procedures and is open to all eligible contractors as defined in the Tender Documents.
- Interested eligible tenderers may obtain further information from the Ministry of infrastructure Development, Architecture and Building Management Service Division by contacting Benjamin Buga or Thecla Piruku on phone 21141 or email: BBuga@mid.gov.sb or Tpiruku@mid.gov.sb
- A complete set of Tender Documents can be purchased by interested Tenderers at the Ministry of Infrastructure Development, HQ Cashier for a non – refundable fee of SBD $200.00 and Tender Documents can be collected upon proof
- Tenders must be delivered to the address below at or before 00pm on Thursday 301 March 2023. Electronic bids will not be accepted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the contractors or their designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the MoFT Leaf Hut on Thursday 30th March 2023 at 2.00pm or soon thereafter.
- Tender Envelope is to be marked with the “Tender Number” and the ” Tenderer’s Name” on the outside of the envelope and will contain two separate envelopes clearly mark for ” Technical bid and Financial Bid” and tenderers must ensure they fill in the ” Lodgment Register” at the CTB Office, upon the submission of the tender.
- All tenders shall be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration
- All enquiries related to the bidding documents are to be directed to Philip Baura, Director (ABMSD) on telephone 23579 or via email: PBaura@mid .gov.sb