Solomon Islands Government
|NO.||Tender Number||Project Name||Closing date and Time|
|1||CTB C 60/23||SUPPLY OF 24 HOURS SECURITY SERVICES FOR MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND TREASURY OFFICE BUILDINGS||09TH NOVEMBER 2023 AT 2 PM|
Full description of the service for Tender is described in Section IV, Specifications and Works Requirement of the Tender documents
2. To be eligible for evaluation a tenderer must meet the following criteria:
3. Tendering will be conducted through the SIG Standard Competitive Tendering Procedures, and is open to all Eligible tenderers as defined in the Tender
4. Interested eligible tenderers may obtain further information from: Ministry of Finance and Treasury, By Contacting Jane Toli or Jerry Kwalu on phone 28035 or email: JToli@mof.gov.sb or email@example.com
5. A complete set of Tender Documents can be purchased by interested Tenderers at the Ministry of Finance and Treasury, HQ Cashier for a non- refundable fee of SBD250.00 per Tender. The method of payment will be cash. Also Tender Documents can be collected upon proof of receipt at the CTB/MTB Cashier at New Finance and Treasury Building from 09am – 12 pm Monday – Friday
6. Tenders must be delivered to the address below at or before 2:00pm on Thursday 09th November 2023. Electronic tendering shall not be Late tenders will be rejected. Tenders will be opened physically in the presence of the tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the Ministry of Finance and Treasury Leaf Hut on the same day of the submission, shortly after the due time at 2:00pm.
7. Tender Envelope for both Tenders is to be marked appropriately in separate Envelopes as follows:
a) “CTB C 60/23– “SUPPLY OF 24 HOURS SECURITY SERVICES FOR MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND TREASURY”
And also to marked the “Tenderer’s Name” on the outside of the envelope and Tenderers must ensure they fill in the “Lodgement Register” at the CTB Office cashier , upon the submission of the tender.
8. The Central Tender Board (CTB) reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the
Very truly yours
Permanent Secretary, MOFT